Thursday, March 17, 2011

Green is my fav-or-ite color... (to the tune of 'Pink')

So for a week straight I been waking up, like clockwork, at 2:30 or 3 AM. What is up with this?? Whole house sleeping. Not a single noise. I just wake up. Then it seems to take forever to fall back to sleep.

Dallas is better today. She come into the bedroom this morning all perky-ish. Said she still had a sore throat. But she had no fever, or cough, so I had her get dressed and go to school. Today is there last day before Spring Break. And the weather is GORGEOUS. Could be a little less windy. But ya know.

I've been going thru a spring cleaning mood. I've been going thru all my Scentsy lately and organizing it. And trying to get rid of things I don't want/need. And been thinking of what I want to do with the rest of the house. What I want to get rid of and keep. Now if I could just get the motivation to do something about it all. LOL I surely can't wait for sunny warm days when I can open up the house and get things done. Crank up the stereo, You name it.

I cannot wait until next month when I get my check so I can go back to the dentist and get my teeth fixed some more. Scentsy is really becoming a great thing in our lives. Hopefully before long I'll be able to make enough so that hubby can do what he wants to do also :)

No comments:

Post a Comment