Thursday, April 19, 2012

Bad Day? I think so!

Okay so yesterday was an awesome day! Ran errands, deposited hubby's check. Babysat Keaton for about an hour while Amy did her PT Conferences. Then had mine.

AWESOME reports on the kids. Dallas is a little moody at the drop of a hat (just like her momma sometimes, however I think she is coming into time for her 'cycle' - oh the joys of being a momma of a girl!) But she has only one B - the rest of her grades are A's!!!

Massey has 2 B's, the rest are A's :) Only complaint is that he likes to talk to his best friend a bit much, and to a couple girls in class. Also, one of his teachers says he can always tell when he is going to clown around because he gets that 'I wonder if I can get away with it look' LOL. But he's a hard worker, and always gets his homework in on time.

Andrew is doing AWESOME - and it was the best decision ever to hold him back for Kindergarten again! He's ready for 1st grade!!

Come home - rode bikes with the kids, so they could deliver their cookbooks.

Had my first team meeting which I believe went really really well! Super proud of myself!

Today however.

I get up at 6, get the kids ready for school - they throw fits (well Andrew mostly) because they don't want to go. Thank god for a 4 day weekend coming up and summer soon!

Then I have issues with UPS and printing a label, and them not refunding my money.. It will auto refund in 30 days if that label isnt' scanned. - wth?! Ugh

Then Find out hubby is going to be gone a few days if not all week next week - that sucks :(

Then (yes there is more), find out that a company that charged me for something they shouldn't have, will not refund my money. They won't really give me a reason. When I call to speak with them, they tell me they will email me about the matter. Why the hell can't they talk to me over the phone?!

Then... Get an email from UPS - my SOTM shipment delivery address has been changed to my old Address, which we haven't lived at since November. I call them to find out why. They say it is because my current address doesn't exist. I tell them to hell it doesn't, they delivered a package here yesterday - and I get 3-4 pkgs from them a week at this EXACT address. They pretty well tell me I'm crazy, and that since the pkg has to be signed for, they will send it back to Scentsy if no one is at the old address. Ugh!! Really?!

Then............. I find out that insurance thru BCBS is WAYYYYYYY expensive for the two of us. Will cost hubby and I more together then him alone, even tho he is on a plan with high risk truck drivers - ugh!

And then......... was offered an event.. was waiting on information from it then got told 'Sorry I gave it to so and so instead' UH rude!!

And then!........... Had a gal refusing to pay me for an auction item. Ugh - really?! Don't bid if your not going to pay right???

And THENNNNNNNNNNNNN... Have two gals giving me the run around on trades about my items even tho they already received their items from me. :(
Ready for more?? Have a gal in Canada who I sent Scentsy to (for a trade) from my stock about 3-4 months ago. She was supposed to send me some seasonings via Epicure. 4 months later I still don't have it. I message her and she tells me customs won't allow her to send it over the border because it is a food item :(. BULLSNARKY!! I've gotten food items from Canadian consultants before. I tell her she is full of it. I tell her she needs to send my items back. She refuses because she's started using them. I tell her she needs to pay me for them. She tells me no, its my loss. So I call her company and speak to them. They say because it was a trade between two consultants there is nothing that they can do :( UGHGHHHH

And of course then hubby and I get into a huge argument on the phone - makes things worse!!!

To top it all off I am having a BAD Fibro day and hurting like none other! Really?! All of this before 11 AM! What the hell is in the air today??? Hubby calls and we are going to dinner tonight apparently - awesome. Haven't seen him since Tuesday morning, so hopefully the day will get better!

I don't mind when things go wrong - I deal and get over it - but when they alllllllllll go wrong at once?! Wow

No comments:

Post a Comment