Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Weight Loss??...

Okay, so I've been taking Phentermine for a while now, and shedding a couple pounds here n there, but not the weight loss goal I want... My biggest complaint is that I want to lose my stomach. I could deal with being a 'thick' woman if I could lose my stomach... I'd be happy being 'curvaceous' :)

So starting today. At least 1 Body By Vi shake per day. To replace my breakfast. Possibly a second one to replace my lunch, but if not, then just a light, healthy snack for lunch. Going to cut back on my Carbs, and up my protein intake. When Raye gets here this afternoon, going to take a few measurements, and mark them on the Calender. Cutting back on my soda intake. Quite a bit actually... Hope to eventually quit, or only have 1 per day, like my cup of 'coffee' in the morning.

So goal one is to lose the stomach fat. Goal two is to quit drinking soda (or maybe one per morning). Goal three is to lose weight in general. Goal four is to lose enough that when I quit smoking, if I put a little bit back on, I won't be this big again. Goal five is to be healthier, to not be winded when I try to do something like playing with the kids.

This is the biggest I have ever been in my life. I need to get my weight back down. That's just all there is to it.

So the workout plan...

One week. 3 days (Mon, Wed, Fri) Zumba on the Wii. 2 days (Tues, Thurs) Wii Fit routine. Every day, Walk around town. Second week, going to switch it around, Wii Fit routine on Mon, Wed, Fri and Zumba on Tues, Thurs. Hopefully this will break it up enough to keep me from flatlining fast. Eventually, I would like to add strength training. And workout on the ab lounger.

So this is me, on the road to a better me. My life is finally on track the way I want it to me. Now to get ME the way I want to be. :) I need all the support I can get. Thats for damn sure. I need to be pushed when I feel like giving up. I need to be smacked when I give excuses. Give it to me straight. Cuz that is what I'm looking for!!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck!! I'm trying to do better as well. I was on the right track, but fell off the wagon :( I started a 6wk challenge yesterday with my new EA Workouts-- do you have those? I like them!

    ReplyDelete