Monday, April 18, 2011

Just another Manic Monday...

*Sigh. Gonna be a long day. Woke up this morning and could hardly walk. I really need to get back down to Chanute to see my Doc. But that takes money. And bills take priority over that. But man. Fibro is kicking my arse today! Every inch of me hurts. And I have this STUPID pinch in my left shoulder/neck that has been there for WEEKS. I'd really like to know what it is. Driving me crazy and hurts like hell.

Okay so enough of my whining LOL. Today is our 4h Meeting. Will have to find something quick to make for supper tonight. We had a good weekend though. Hubby was off all weekend. We stayed home. Mowed the lawn (since dad finally delivered our rider), went to our Bff's house for a while, and for dinner. Burned some pasture. Had brownies for Andrews Bday (friday). All in all it was a great weekend!

I started reading "The Idiots Guide to Wicca and Witchcraft" the other day. Laugh if you will. But WOW. I highly recommend this book to anyone who is interested in becoming Wicca, Or who is interested in Witchcraft. I even recommend this book for anyone who just wants to learn more because they know someone who does either of the two, and wants to understand it better. It puts it in layman's terms for you. Very simple and easy to read. Very detailed. Definitions when you need them and tips to understand. Talks about the history of Wicca. What its all about. How to follow the path. You name it. I'm only about 1/3 of the way thru it. But will be doing somewhat of a review on it when I finish. Great book! So glad I bought it!

Blessed Be y'all!

2 comments:

  1. Did you finish Scott Cunningham's book? How did you like it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was good. Informative. I happen to like the Idiots Guide a bit better. It explains things in easier terms for me. But at some point I will be getting more of Scott Cunningham's books to read. I stopped reading when I got to his BOS, just because I am not that far in my studies yet. I'll finish reading it later when I get further into it. :)

    ReplyDelete