Thursday, March 31, 2011

Ah... The life

Sitting in my house. Listening to 'Eagles' on the cd player. Smelling Groovy Grapefruit in my Scentsy warmers. Looking at a mostly clean house (ya I still have more cleaning to do LOL). Even with the rain outside, I can feel the warmth and sunshine from behind the clouds. Life is good!

I was laying in bed last night - another sleepless night. In full bliss. Thinking of how wonderful of a husband I have. He has been so supportive in all of my endeavors. Here lately we've been talking about finding a new house. Hopefully that all pans out - But he is doing everything he can to make it work. I have WONDERFUL children. Who love their momma and daddy unconditionally. We can't do no wrong in our childrens eyes. Which can be a blessing and a burden all the same. My 'baby' will be 6 in 15 short days. He's growing up wayyy too fast. And I can see it daily in his speech and facial expressions. The way he acts and talks. Wow. All three of them are so smart and wonderful - I truly have been blessed with a wonderful family!

Here lately I've been taking more and more of an interest in Wicca. I don't know much about it, and waiting on a couple books to get to me. I want to learn more. I've always been interested in it. I've just never pursued it very far. My intentions now, while I have the time and the freedom, are to look further into it. Do I have any followers who are Wiccan? I'd love to discuss this topic with more folks. Doesn't matter if you are new to it, or if you have been one for several years. I would LOVE more info.

So anyway - Just looked outside and the snowflakes got MUCH BIGGER. I really didn't think it was possible. I'm going to go put more wood in the stove - and do some more cleaning. Blessed Be Y'all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment