Saturday, January 1, 2011

Starting off the New Year

So lets start off the New Year right!!! This year I vow to be a GREAT Scentsy sponser! I vow to lose the weight I've gained. I vow to just all around be a better person!!

Had a great time last night playing the Wii and having a few drinks at a good friends house. I'm so dang sore this morning its not funny but it was a great time! How did everyone else celebrate the New Year?

Make sure you check out my Scentsy blog website! Click the join link! It would be a fantastic way for you to start off your new year! New business!! You can join for the extra cash in your pocket. Or maybe you want to join for the personal discount?? What about making Scentsy your main job so you can be home with your babies more often???

Another way to start off the New year! Join Swagbucks!!! I've earned NUMEROUS $5 Amazon gift cards! And was able to cash them in to get FREE stuff from Amazon that I wanted or needed!! You can use it just like Google, for all your searches and earn free points!
Join Swagbucks

No comments:

Post a Comment