Thursday, December 30, 2010

Is it really December?

Wow! I can't believe its December 30th, and its 62 degree's out!! Thats just something! South wind, calling for THUNDERSTORMS tonight, Surely don't seem to be December!

Andri and Debbie came to visit yesterday, and it was a great visit! Even with my ex husband and his family here, it still went really well. She's getting so very big! Can't believe she's going to be 12 in a few months! 

Kids got some great gifts! And we got a Wii fit as a family. WOW! I played this morning for like 2 hours, exercising, and playing games and Man am I ever sore!! It was great though! Feels good to be sore for a reason!

Can't wait til Friday night, and hope the weather cooperates. We're supposed to go to a friends for a bonfire! Gonna be a Blast! I hope you all have a safe and happy New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment