Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ack! Vent time!

Goodness! I've been ready to rip my hair out for the last 24 hours! Yesterday was going all smooth and great. Then my Blackberry trackpad decided to start messing up. Wants to let my mouse jump all over the screen which makes use difficult. Even when I'm not touching it, the mouse jumps all over everywhere. Shortly after that, the computer starts going haywire - locking up and such. Then a while later. The internet (or Facebook, not sure which).. Later that afternoon while I was TRYING to print coupons, my printer started going spasmatic. OH! And then, mouse chewed up the nunchuck cord for the Wii - son plugged it in, not knowing, and it fried the Wii remote (I finally got that one fixed though)

TECHNOLOGY HATES ME!! I was literally worried about cooking dinner!! Was scared if I touched anything else digital, it would fry.
Today isn't much better. Internet and Facebook have been screwy. And my track pad is still going crazy. Called US Cellular. They had me do an update. Didn't work(Which by the way I HATE the new BB operating system  totally screwed up my layout and I can't use my old themes Boo). Called them back. They said I'd have to replace my phone by either paying, or using my belief points because I was past my 30 day mark. (returnable mark) I was PISSED - ask Rachel! She knows LOL. So then I got really mad and punched the trackpad. Now it works fine. When it starts acting up - I punch it again. I'm sure that won't work for long However, it works for now - and keeps me sane!



Got ahold of two books for Wicca research SUPER cheap today!
The Complete Idiot's Guide to Wicca And Witchcraft (Silly I know - but hey, its got some good information in it!)
Wicca For One by Raymond Buckland (2004, Paperback)
I also discovered that the Wikipedia has A TON of information on it about Wicca - some very very insightful information at that. So I've been reading up on that while waiting on all my books to come in. Hopefully the other three books I have coming will be here tomorrow or the day after. I've been talking with alot of Wiccan friends via pages on facebook and groups and have gotten alot of information, tons of prayers, and made some good acquaintances :) Someday sure to be friends!







Hubby was off to start his GED classes tonight (which btw, we are all super proud of him), and found out that even though they told him to be there on the 5th, the classes don't start until next week. So wasted trip to town - however, he's picking up some gravy and chicken so we can have beer battered chicken from my Gourmet Cupboard business for supper tonight! YAY!! LOVE LOVE LOVE that stuff!!


Super Excited about planning an upcoming Ladies Night Out Vendor Blender with some other Direct Sales Mommies in the upcoming weeks. Also got the notice for the Baseball meeting for the kiddos today - which happens to be this Friday. So despite the frusteration and the migraines today from technology, everything else is going well :)


Blessed Be Y'all - Have a wonderful night!

No comments:

Post a Comment