Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Slacker

Okay so just call me a slacker. Things been super duper crazy here at home, and blogging has been the furthest thing from my mind.

We finally got our taxes, but between truck repairs, paying off debts, and unexpected bills, that is all blown. Didn't get to go out and have much fun with it. *Sigh, someday maybe.We're hoping one of these years to be able to just up and take a vacation with our taxes, and not have to worry about back bills and such!

Been getting the run around with one of the companies I work for. Tried placing an order while something was on sale. Got charged for it. And now its not on sale anymore :( And they are wanting to charge me full price for the items. Gah. This sucks because I have a customer waiting on some things at the sale price. Just really ticks me off actually.

Scentsy is going well. And so is the Photography!! I cannot WAIT for Spring! I want to get out and get some new pics of the family. I partnered with a website that creates dog tags out of your photos. Which is going to be awesome. I won't make any money off it. But maybe it will bring me return customers.

Today, I sit at home with a sick baby boy. He couldn't go to school today. Got home yesterday - went straight to the sofa and passed out :( Poor thing. He picked up a fever pretty quick, and wouldn't eat supper. Still running one today, but he's a little more coherent, thank goodness - he had us worried last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment